This is the Linux app named GenX whose latest release can be downloaded as GenX-3.6.22_win64_setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GenX with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GenX is a scientific program to refine x-ray refelcetivity, neutron reflectivity and surface x-ray diffraction data using the differential evolution algorithm. GenX is very modular and highly extensible and can be used as a general fitting program.
- X-ray reflectometry
- Neutron reflectometry
- Magnetic systems (polarized neutrons, resonant x-rays)
- Global refinement with Differential Evolution algorithm
- Fit arbitrary model or user parameters
- Scripting for extreme flexibility
- Complex multi-parameter constraints
- Plugin facility to extend features and data loaders
Science/Research, Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/genx/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.