This is the Linux app named GeoGig whose latest release can be downloaded as geoserver-2.9-geogig-plugin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GeoGig with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONWelcome to the GeoGig project, exploring the use of distributed management of spatial data. GeoGig draws inspiration from Git, but adapts its core concepts to handle versioning of geospatial data. Users are able to import raw geospatial data (currently from Shapefiles, PostGIS or SpatiaLite) in to a repository where every change to the data is tracked. These changes can be viewed in a history, reverted to older versions, branched in to sandboxed areas, merged back in, and pushed to remote repositories.
Non-Profit Organizations, Aerospace, Information Technology, Telecommunications Industry, Agriculture, Automotive
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/geogig/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.