This is the Linux app named GetFacts whose latest release can be downloaded as GetFacts_alpha_2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GetFacts with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThe purpose of GetFacts is to let the application download the most up-to-date information from you favorite websites, and to display the headlines on your computer with a variety of renderers.
In its current state, GetFacts is focused on grabbing RSS feeds and display them with a fullscreen, slideshow-like renderer.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/getfacts/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.