This is the Linux app named Gizmo Daemon whose latest release can be downloaded as gizmod-3.5.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Gizmo Daemon with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Gizmod is a utility for enabling alternative input devices to be used in Linux. This includes such devices as the PowerMate USB dial, fancy keyboards and mice with buttons not recognized or supported by X. Gizmod allows per application event mappings.
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
Console/Terminal, X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gizmod/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.