This is the Linux app named gl-Moku to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as glmoku-0.3.2-win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named gl-Moku to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
gl-Moku to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONgl-Moku is a circles-and-crosses (gomoku) game, with a twist: the game board is the surface of a torus, and thus it folds upon itself. It uses OpenGL & SDL for graphics. TCP/IP internet play supported, and there is an AI to practise against.
Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/glmoku/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.