This is the Linux app named gLabels whose latest release can be downloaded as glabels-2.2.8.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named gLabels with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
gLabels is a lightweight program for creating labels and business cards for the GNOME desktop environment. It is designed to work with various laser/ink-jet peel-off label and business card sheets that you'll find at most office supply stores.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/glabels/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.