This is the Linux app named Glances whose latest release can be downloaded as Glances188.8.131.52.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Glances with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Glances is an open source, cross-platform monitoring tool that aims to provide a significant amount of monitoring information through a curses or Web-based interface. Depending on the size of the user interface, this information can then dynamically adapt.
Glances can work in client/server mode, and is also capable of remote monitoring. All systems statistics can be exported to files or external time/value databases.
Glances gets information from your system through various libraries, and is based on an open architecture, so you can add new plugins or export modules.
- RESTful JSON API and XML-RPC server
- Built-in Web UI
- Systems statistics exporting
- Process list
- Network interface
- Disk I/O
- IRQ / Raid
- Filesystem (and folders)
- System info
- Quicklook (CPU, MEM, LOAD)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/glances.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.