This is the Linux app named GLC-Player whose latest release can be downloaded as GLC_Player_2.2.0-setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GLC-Player with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GLC_Player is a OpenGL Open Source 3D viewer used to view 3d models (COLLADA, 3DXML, OBJ 3DS STL OFF COFF Format) and to navigate easily in these models.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/glc-player/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.