This is the Linux app named GLPI Dashboard whose latest release can be downloaded as GLPI-dashboard_plugin-0.9.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GLPI Dashboard with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Statistics dashboard for GLPI.
This plugin has moved to GLPI official plugins repository. Version 0.6.5 is the last uploaded here.
You can find the new versions in: https://forge.glpi-project.org/projects/dashboard/
Project on github: https://github.com/stdonato/glpi-dashboard
- Reports by users
- Reports by techniciasn
- Tickets resports
- Sound alert when new tickets open
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/glpidashboard/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.