This is the Linux app named glsof whose latest release can be downloaded as filemonitor-2.4.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named glsof with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Glsof is two separate utilities (Queries & FileMonitor) to the command line utility Lsof by Vic Abell. Both applications are written in Java. Another fundamental requirement is the command line Lsof that has to be installed on your system. Lsof is supported by most of the Unix/Linux systems including Mac Os X.
- Java Swing application that uses lsof command to retrieve information about open files around the system (included network)
- Run on systems that support Java and lsof, as most of *nix and Mac OS X
End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
Gnome, Java SWT, Java Swing
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/glsof/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.