This is the Linux app named GNU Exterior Ballistics Computer to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as gebc-1.07-i386-win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GNU Exterior Ballistics Computer to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GNU Exterior Ballistics Computer to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONA graphical interface for solving exterior ballistics problems, based on the excellent GNU exterior ballistics library. This software generates valid 3-DOF solutions to small arms trajectories, including wind and atmospheric corrections.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/balcomp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.