This is the Linux app named gnuBot whose latest release can be downloaded as pdist-1.0b.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named gnuBot with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
gnuBot is an IRC bot written in Perl, designed to be as flexible and easy to use as possible. Dynamically loadable modules are used for everything from networking to configuration, allowing parts to be swapped out at will.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Curses/Ncurses, Non-interactive (Daemon)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gnubot/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.