This is the Linux app named GoConvey whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.7.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GoConvey with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Welcome to GoConvey, a yummy Go testing tool for gophers. Works with go test. Use it in the terminal or browser according to your viewing pleasure. GoConvey supports Go's native testing package. Neither the web UI nor the DSL are required; you can use either one independently. Readable, colorized console output (understandable by any manager, IT or not). As long as GoConvey is running, test results will automatically update in your browser window. The design is responsive, so you can squish the browser real tight if you need to put it beside your code. The web UI supports traditional Go tests, so use it even if you're not using GoConvey tests. Since GoConvey integrates with go test, you can keep running tests in the terminal or use the auto-updating web UI for test results. Though writing tests with Convey() and So() is optional, it's more expressive than t.Errorf().
- Directly integrates with go test
- Fully-automatic web UI (works with native Go tests, too)
- Huge suite of regression tests
- Shows test coverage (Go 1.2+)
- Test code generator
- Desktop notifications (optional)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/goconvey.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.