This is the Linux app named Golden Point to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as goldenpoint-2.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Golden Point to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Golden Point to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONGolden Point is a simple card game, similar to some other popular card games. The
main goal of the game is to get more points then your opponent, but in the same
time not to get more than 21 ("Golden Point"). During the game you get cards, which
have next values:
6, 7, 8, 9, 10 - according to numbers in it's names;
J - 2 points;
Q - 3 points;
K - 4 points;
A - 11 points.
In the beginning of the game you get 2 cards, and if your total points are less
than 21, you can take more cards or keep your current cards. Then is your opponent's
If player got 21 - this is called "Golden Point".
If player got more than 21 - this is too much, he has lost. So if Player 1 has
too much, and Player 2 isn't - Player 2 wins.
If both players have not more points, than 21, player, who has more points, wins.
If both players have equal points - this is dead heat. No one wins.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/goldenpoint/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.