This is the Linux app named GoonMail whose latest release can be downloaded as goonmail.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GoonMail with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This project has been discontinued. Most Content Management Systems include an email function and I feel a stand alone app is no longer needed. I have added the code to subversion to be browsed, and the release packages are still available for download.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/goonmail/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.