This is the Linux app named Goozzee whose latest release can be downloaded as goozzee.src.2.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Goozzee with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Goozzee allows you to easily create, browse and share knowledge bases & documentation repositories, using topic maps.
Use this software to store notes, files of any type - even very large ones. Create links between your notes and files, and browse through your knowledge base by following these links, or simply search using the fast and powerful full text search engine.
The GUI is written in C++ (using wxWidgets for easier cross-platform portability), and data is saved in a mysql relational database.
Goozzee is available in 2 versions :
- "Personal Edition" : single-user mode, using an embedded Mysql database engine.
- "Network Edition" : multi-user mode, where Goozzee uses a mysql or MariaDB server to store its data.
- multi platform : Windows / Mac OSX / Linux
- fast C++ gui
- internal WYSIWYG text editor with utf-8 support
- store notes, files of any type, and properties. Goozzee can manage tens of thousands of notes and files.
- design your own way of organizing your notes using a class-instance hierarchy of categories
- use the inheritance feature to inherit properties and documents from class to instances
- create templates -- with predefined properties and documents -- that will speed up data entry
- build a network of knowledge by creating links between your notes
- browse your knowledge base by following the links you created
- retrieve information within seconds, using the fast full-text search engine
- assign scopes to your notes and documents, and filter the data displayed by selecting the scope you want to see
- create shortcuts to your favorite notes
- 2 versions :
- - "Network Edition" : multi-user use with users and groups access rights
- - "Personal Edition" : single-user use, with fast and very easy setup
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Cocoa (MacOS X), wxWidgets, GTK+
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/goozzee/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.