This is the Linux app named gpsfeed+ to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as gpsfeed-latest.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named gpsfeed+ to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
gpsfeed+ to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONA software gps simulator, providing TCP/IP, UDP, http and serial port connectivity in NMEA 0183, XML or user defined output format.
Usable for testing all kinds of GPS applications.
Can playback pre-recorded GPS files with NMEA output.
- No GPS hardware needed
- Selection of ground path shapes
- Can replay recorded NMEA files
- TCP,UDP,HTTP, serial outputs
- User defined output format
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gpsfeed/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.