This is the Linux app named GraphicsMagick whose latest release can be downloaded as GraphicsMagick-1.3.37-windows.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GraphicsMagick with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GraphicsMagick provides a set of commandline tools and programming APIs for manipulating, editing, and converting raster and vector images. It is derived from ImageMagick, with the objective of providing better stability and performance than ImageMagick while retaining the original MIT/X11 license.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Command-line
Perl, C++, C, Tcl
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/graphicsmagick/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.