This is the Linux app named Group Office groupware and CRM whose latest release can be downloaded as groupoffice-6.8.7.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Group Office groupware and CRM with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Group Office groupware and CRM
Installation instructions can be found here:
Group Office is an open source groupware application. It makes your daily office tasks easier. Share projects, calendars, files and e-mail online. It is a complete solution for all your online office needs. From a customer phone call to a project and finally an invoice. The support system helps to keep your customers happy.
Group Office is fast, secure and has privacy by design. You can stay in full control of your data by self hosting your cloud and e-mail.
Our document editing solution keeps all data on the secured server instead of synchronising it to all user devices.
GroupOffice is open source and modular. Which means it’s easy to customise and extend. You can turn off and on features and it enables any developer to create new modules for the platform.
- E-mail client
- Calendar and tasks
- Frontend for the postfix mailserver
Government, Customer Service, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/group-office/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.