This is the Linux app named HAC Ada Compiler whose latest release can be downloaded as hac-2021-04-07-v.0.095.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HAC Ada Compiler with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
HAC Ada Compiler
HAC - HAC Ada Compiler - is a small, quick, open-source Ada compiler, covering a subset of the Ada language.
HAC is perhaps the first open-source (albeit partial) Ada compiler fully programmed in Ada itself.
More information on: http://hacadacompiler.sf.net
- Compiles Ada sources from any stream
- Compilation of main procedure leaves zero garbage file - all is done in memory, like for a script!
- Easy switch from HAC to a "full Ada" system
- Ideal for script jobs (portable alternative to bash, cmd, ...)
- Fully programmed in Ada
- Free, open-source
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hacadacompiler/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.