This is the Linux app named HBase Data Browser whose latest release can be downloaded as hbase-data-browser-v4.0-RC.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HBase Data Browser with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
HBase Data Browser
DESCRIPTIONHBase Manager provides a simple GU Interface to interact with HBase Database. With HBM we can do all the basic actions like Table Create/Alter/Drop/Truncate and Data Modifications like Insert/Delete/Update.
The Scan Operation can be fully customized with Filters and custom scan range also.
*Current build supports HBase 1.2 with Java 8
- Simple User Interface
- All Filters, with multiple filter support
- Custom Scans
- CRUD Operations
- Alter,Drop, and Truncate Operations
- Easy Interaction to HBase Data
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, Testers
Other network-based DBMS
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hbasemanagergui/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.