This is the Linux app named HBase - Hannibal whose latest release can be downloaded as hannibal-hbase0.92.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HBase - Hannibal with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
HBase - Hannibal
DESCRIPTIONHannibal is a tool to help monitor and maintain HBase-Clusters that are configured for manual splitting.
While HBase provides metrics to monitor overall cluster health via JMX or Ganglia, it lacks the ability to monitor single regions in an easy way. This information is essential when your cluster is configured for manual splits, especially when the data growth is not uniform.
This tool tries to fill that gap by answering the following questions:
How well are regions balanced over the cluster?
How well are the regions split for each table?
How do regions evolve over time?
- How well are regions balanced over the cluster?
- How well are the regions split for each table?
- How do regions evolve over time?
Information Technology, Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, Engineering
Project is a database management tool
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hannibal4hbase/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.