This is the Linux app named Hidden Door whose latest release can be downloaded as hiddendoor-v3a_p.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Hidden Door with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONHidden Door is a web based browser that gets around proxy blocks. If your internet connection is filtered by a proxy that blocks specific sites (or arrays of sites), this script, upon uploading on a trusted site enables you to freely surf.
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hiddendoor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.