This is the Linux app named Honeypot whose latest release can be downloaded as todolister-gui-0.2-i486-1.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Honeypot with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Honeypot is PIM software designed to help you organize your to-do lists, contacts, log/journal entries, and notes. It consists of both a GUI and several command line tools to make it usable by average users and those who live at a command line.
.NET/Mono, Command-line, GTK+
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/honeypot/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.