This is the Linux app named hq_img ( smarty image plugin ) whose latest release can be downloaded as function.hq_img-20080522.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named hq_img ( smarty image plugin ) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
hq_img ( smarty image plugin )
DESCRIPTIONCreates cached high quality images for high quality hardcopies. The dimensions of the image are only modified with html options. The binary image file keep the original dimensions for hq printouts. Additionally you can add a frame and legend (with your own font) to your images. The legend may look hackly on the screen layout but is superior on printer media.
First public version was 20070517.
This program uses PHP (5.x.y) as scripting language, as template engine 'Smarty' (2.6.x).
For the parameters have a look at the hq_img plugin file. You can handle GIF, JPG and PNG files. Additionally add a frame and/or a multi line legend with your own TTF font.
Information Technology, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hq-img/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.