This is the Linux app named HSTR whose latest release can be downloaded as StabilizationRelease.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HSTR with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Easily view, navigate and search your command history with shell history suggest box for bash and zsh. Are you looking for a command that you used recently? Do you want to avoid the need to write long commands over and over again? Are you looking for a tool that is able to manage your favorite commands? HSTR (HiSToRy) is a command-line utility that brings improved bash/zsh command completion from history. It aims to make completion easier and more efficient than Ctrl-r. HSTR can also manage your command history (for instance you can remove commands that are obsolete or contain a piece of sensitive information) or bookmark your favorite commands.
- Easily view, navigate, search and manage your command history
- For Ubuntu, Debian, Mint and Fedora
- For openSUSE, Gentoo, Alpine Linux, and Arch
- For Milis Linux, Haiku OS, and macOS
- Build on any Linux distro
- Build on Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hstr.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.