This is the Linux app named htcontrol to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as htcontrol-0.5.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named htcontrol to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
htcontrol to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:htcontrol is a software to control high-temperature single crystal XRD experiments on a STOE IPDS II or 2T diffractometer platform. A Manson SDP2210 power unit is needed as well as the ICP DAS I7019 data acquisition interface (amount of investment approx. 600 EUR).
htcontrol is written in Perl and runs on a cygwin platform to be installed on the WinXP/10 host. Data collections are performed with Stoe's WinXpose (>=1.7.3) via the non-interactive XML interface.
For details see: J. Appl. Crystallogr. 42(1), 140-142, DOI:10.1107/S0021889808035607
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/htcontrol/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.