This is the Linux app named HTML Splicer whose latest release can be downloaded as htmlsplicer-0.5.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HTML Splicer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONHTMLSplicer is a toolkit that provides methods to compose complex HTML documents from simpler HTML documents, called templates. It can be used to generate servlet responses in Java web-applications.
HTMLSplicer offers an alternative where client-side and server-side developers can work independently, provided that they agree on the structure of HTTP requests, and "splicing" operations needed to generate responses.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/htmlsplicer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.