This is the Linux app named http-proxy-middleware whose latest release can be downloaded as v2.0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named http-proxy-middleware with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Node.js proxying made simple. Configure proxy middleware with ease for connect, express, browser-sync and many more. All http-proxy options can be used, along with some extra http-proxy-middleware options. Determine which requests should be proxied to the target host. Target host to proxy to. (protocol + host). Providing an alternative way to decide which requests should be proxied; In case you are not able to use the server's path parameter to mount the proxy or when you need more flexibility. For fine-grained control you can use wildcard matching. Glob pattern matching is done by micromatch. For full control you can provide a custom function to determine which requests should be proxied or not. Use the shorthand syntax when verbose configuration is not needed. The context and option.target will be automatically configured when shorthand is used. Options can still be used if needed.
- Path matching and custom matching
- Multiple path matching
- Wildcard path matching
- Specify whether you want to prepend the target's path to the proxy path
- Local interface string to bind for outgoing connections
- Basic authentication i.e. 'user:password' to compute an Authorization header
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/http-proxy-middleware.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.