This is the Linux app named httpservletbus whose latest release can be downloaded as ServletHttpBus.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named httpservletbus with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Send request to servlet using post http. The constructor accepts a Map containing all parameters you would like to send to servlet (key-value but the value can be also a json!). Parameters are url encoded using utf-8.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/httpservletbus/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.