This is the Linux app named HYDRA MCMC Library whose latest release can be downloaded as Hydra_1.0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HYDRA MCMC Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
HYDRA MCMC Library
HYDRA is an open-source, platform-neutral library for performing Markov Chain Monte Carlo. It implements the logic of standard MCMC samplers within a framework designed to be easy to use and to extend while allowing integration with other software to
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hydra-mcmc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.