This is the Linux app named Hydra3D whose latest release can be downloaded as hydra3d-0.1.2-win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Hydra3D with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Hydra3D is a 3-dimensional XML visualization and editing tool for UNIX variants and Windows. Documents are displayed as interactive 3D tree structures. Hydra3D uses QT for windowing, OpenGL for three-dimensional display, Xerces and Xalan for XML process
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Information Technology, Science/Research, System Administrators
Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hydra3d/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.