This is the Linux app named ICAP Phrase Filter Daemon whose latest release can be downloaded as icappfd-0.6.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ICAP Phrase Filter Daemon with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ICAP Phrase Filter Daemon
DESCRIPTIONicappfd is an ICAP daemon that can scan and change responses received from an HTTP server.
It scans content for phrases, assigns a score to a page and will redirect to a block url for each page with a score that passes a pre-configured limit...
It's kinda like a spam filter for the web.
icappfd is used with proxy servers (squid3, and probably others) to protect users from certain types of content such as gambling, peer2peer, porn etc etc.
- HTTP/HTTPS Content filtering (When used with squid3 SSLBUMP)
- Syslog logging
- Loads dansguardian phraselists
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Security
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/icappfd/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.