This is the Linux app named ICO File Tool whose latest release can be downloaded as IconFileTool.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ICO File Tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ICO File Tool
A Java based icon file tool for reading and writing ico files.
Extract, list, view icons in ico files.
Create ico files with icons extracted from other ico files.
Report ico file mapping details.
Useful for creating ico files for building EXE files.
- Extract icons entries creating icon files for each extracted icon entry.
- Create an icon file with icon entries extracted from other icon files.
- List icon image information.
- View icon images and their image information.
- Report icon file mapping details.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/icofiletool/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.