This is the Linux app named im4java whose latest release can be downloaded as im4java-1.4.0-bin.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named im4java with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The library im4java provides a pure-java interface to ImageMagick, GraphicsMagick and other popular commandline tools like jpegtran, ufraw, dcraw, exiftool. The im4java-engine permits the addition of new tools in a very short time (less than an hour)
- java-interface to ImageMagick and GraphicsMagick
- java-interface to jpegtran, ufraw, dcraw, exiftool (more to come)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/im4java/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.