This is the Linux app named Information Retrieval Toolkit whose latest release can be downloaded as irtools-0.6.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Information Retrieval Toolkit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Information Retrieval Toolkit
DESCRIPTIONHigh-performance software for information retrieval research. Emphasis on semi-structured text retrieval, especially for HTML and XML. The goal is to facilitate information retrieval research by providing an interchangable toolkit of functions.
Developers, Information Technology, System Administrators
Berkeley/Sleepycat/Gdbm (DBM), SQL-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/irtools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.