This is the Linux app named Instagram Mass Unfollow to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as InstagramScripts.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Instagram Mass Unfollow to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Instagram Mass Unfollow to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Are you looking for a way of unfollowing a large number of accounts on Instagram?
This can sometimes be helpful for those who have just followed random people over the years and want to do a bit of housekeeping, or it could be that your account has been hacked and followed a load of accounts on your behalf!
Either way, if you want to unfollow on Instagram with a quick and simple method using just Google Chrome - this is for you.
- Google Chrome
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/instagram-mass-unfollow/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.