This is the Linux app named Integrating Vision Toolkit to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ivt-1.3.22.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Integrating Vision Toolkit to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Integrating Vision Toolkit to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThe Integrating Vision Toolkit (IVT) is a powerful and fast C++ computer vision library with an easy-to-use object-oriented architecture. It offers its own multi-platform GUI toolkit. OpenCV is integrated optionally. Website: http://ivt.sourceforge.net
- Filters, Canny, Harris, SIFT, stereo, calibration, math, data structures
- Fast, easy to understand, easy to use
- Clean and simple object-oriented architecture
- Camera interface and generic camera model
- Own GUI toolkit (Win32, Cocoa for Mac OS X, GTK for Linux)
Science/Research, Developers, Engineering
Win32 (MS Windows), Cocoa (MacOS X), Qt, GTK+
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ivt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.