This is the Linux app named InterestCalc (a PalmOS application) whose latest release can be downloaded as interestCalc-bin-0.7.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named InterestCalc (a PalmOS application) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
InterestCalc (a PalmOS application)
InterestCalc computes the parameters of investments with regular payment and fixed interest rate. This is similar to HP48's built in financial solver, which does not seem to exist for PalmOS.
A QT-implementation is available (source code only).
Financial and Insurance Industry, Customer Service, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11), Handheld/Mobile/PDA
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/interestcalc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.