This is the Linux app named ipset_list whose latest release can be downloaded as ipset_list-3.7.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ipset_list with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONipset_list is a wrapper script for listing sets of the netfilter ipset program. It allows you to match and display sets, headers, and elements in various ways. The result can be saved as shell script and in ipset save, or xml format.
- Calculate sum of set members (and match on that count).
- List only members of a specified set.
- Choose a delimiter character for separating members.
- Show only sets containing a specific (glob matching) header.
- Arithmetic comparison on headers with an integer value.
- Match members using a globbing or regex pattern.
- Arithmetic comparison on member options values.
- Suppress listing of (glob matching) headers.
- Suppress listing of members matching a glob or regex pattern.
- Calculate the total size in memory of all matching sets.
- Calculate the total amount of all matching and traversed sets.
- Test for existence of multiple elements over multiple sets
- Operate on a single, selected, or all sets.
- Colorize the output.
- An interactive mode to select the options in a wizard based manner
- Save the query result in ipset save or xml format
- Save the query result as shell script containing the ipset commands needed to create the representation of the query
- Programmable completion is included to make usage easier and faster.
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Security Professionals
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ipset-list/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.