This is the Linux app named IPv6 CARE whose latest release can be downloaded as ipv6_care-3.2f.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named IPv6 CARE with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
IPv6 CARE, "IPv6 Compliant Automatic Runtime Environment", provides an environment where applications instantly become IPv6-compliant ('patch' mode, see RFC6535). It can also generate a diagnosis about the IPv6 compliance of an application ('check' mode). It uses an LD_PRELOAD-based library injection technique.
- Make applications IPv6 compliant without any recompilation
- Provide IPv6 compliance diagnosis for applications
Developers, System Administrators
C, Unix Shell
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ipv6-care/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.