This is the Linux app named IrisEngine to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as IrisEditor_0_2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named IrisEngine to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
IrisEngine to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThis project now focuses on providing an editor for the OpenTomb project.
- Feels a lot like the original TRLE, improves where necessary
- Smart undo/redo of editing operations
- Saves complete levels in 1 compact binary file
- Support for export to custom engines, especially OpenTomb
- Multiple selection of sectors
- Support for triangle sectors
- Automatic rescaling of textures
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
OpenGL, Project is a 3D engine
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/irisengine/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.