This is the Linux app named ISP Control Panel whose latest release can be downloaded as ispcp-omega-1.0.7.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ISP Control Panel with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ISP Control Panel
ispCP is a project founded to build a Multi Server Control and Administration Panel without limits. This Control Panel should be usable by any Internet Service Provider (ISP). This project is a fork of the stalled VHCS.
- Order Panel
- Ticket System
- FastCGI Support
- Easy Installation and Upgrade
Customer Service, Information Technology, System Administrators
C, PHP, Perl
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ispcp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.