This is the Linux app named IUP_FB_EDITOR whose latest release can be downloaded as iup_fb_editor32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named IUP_FB_EDITOR with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
IUP_FB_EDITOR - editor (a simple development environment for freebasic).
The main editing functions
Converting to the desired character case
Search \ Replace
Compiling \ Running \ Quick Start
Ability to run third-party programs / tools
Convert \ save files to different encodings
Code collapsing (poorly implemented)
For linux 32-bit : iup_fb_editor32linux.zip
For linux 64-bit: iup_fb_editor64linux.zip
For windows 32-bit : iup_fb_editor32.zip
For windows 64-bit: iup_fb_editor64.zip or iup_fb_editor32.zip
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/iupfbeditor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.