This is the Linux app named J-CSV whose latest release can be downloaded as j-csv-1.2.7-bin.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named J-CSV with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Library for parsing of csv files. The project's focus is the flexibility to parser the csv files based at SAX and DOM methods on XML.
- CSV Parser library
- SAX like parser
- DOM like parser
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/j-csv/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.