This is the Linux app named Jabber -vs- Twitter whose latest release can be downloaded as jabber-vs-twitter.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Jabber -vs- Twitter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Jabber -vs- Twitter
Perl bot sending you news from Twitter to your Jabber account and sending status updates from Jabber to Twitter. It's free, open source and after some setup it's very easy to use!
PROJECT HAS MOVED TO [GITHUB](https://github.com/binfalse/jabber-vs-twitter)
- Send messages from Jabber to Twitter
- Recieve Twitter updates via Jabber
- OS independent
Customer Service, Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jabbervstwitter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.