This is the Linux app named jaf_MT to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as jaf_MT_v0.1.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jaf_MT to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
jaf_MT to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This package implements the phrased-based hidden semi-Markov model described:
Jesús Andrés-Ferrer, Alfons Juan. A phrase-based hidden semi-Markov approach to machine translation. Procedings of European Association for Machine Translation (EAMT), 2009. pp. 168-175.
This project depends on jaf_Utils:
Install it prior installation of jaf_MT.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jafmt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.