This is the Linux app named JAMIE to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as JAMIE_ver_alpha03.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JAMIE to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JAMIE to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:JAMIE (JAva Mud Implementing Engine) is a text-only, telnet-based MUD server written in Java. It provides an original experience-less and level-less job-based system that can be expanded by those who wish to run their own MUD.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jamie-mud/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.