This is the Linux app named Jasper Open Servlet whose latest release can be downloaded as jasperos.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Jasper Open Servlet with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Jasper Open Servlet
Jasper Open Servlet is a Java HTTP servlet that provides complex, drillable reports created with Jasper/iReports. It can be encapsulated into a portlal using an iframe portlet to add reporting capabilities to all your web applications - Files released.
- Open source
- Easy to configure: just drop jasperservlet.war in your tomcat webapps
- produce drillable reports
Information Technology, Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jasperos/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.