This is the Linux app named Java Marine API whose latest release can be downloaded as marineapi-0.9.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Java Marine API with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Java Marine API
Java Marine API is an NMEA 0183 library for Java.
For furher info and latest source code, see project's Github pages.
- Detects and reads NMEA sentences from any input stream
- Extendable base parser for implementing custom parsers
- Custom parsers may be added at runtime
- Extendable base provider for higher level data updates (e.g. position, heading)
- Supports also AIS and SeaTalk to some extent
- General utility classes for data handling
Aerospace, Information Technology, Science/Research, Developers, Engineering, Automotive
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/marineapi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.